The course is targeted towards supporting staff and teams to become healthier and more resilient.
Elixir Training provides the essential underpinning evidence based knowledge required to deliver Elixir Fitne55 iCareiMove® services safely.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- You Matter – Your role and how you can make an impact by making small changes in your working day.
- The Plan – See the outline and vision of supporting the workforce strategy, your future.
- Stats as we speak today – The impact of stress and back health in the workplace
- Four Point Plan – Eat well, Move well, Live well, Age well Activity Workshop
- What is Stress? – Talk about Stress and understand how stress can impact work and life.
- Take Care of your back – The key interventions around treatment and prevention of back pain
- Menopause – Observe the different symptoms and open discussion how menopause can impact work and life.
- Elixir Fitne55 – Participate and follow icareimove Elixir sessions
- Plan & Goals – Making small healthier choices easier with the Elixir Method.
After the Course you will:
- Have tools to follow Elixir Plans in your workplace
- Have an option to subscribe to icareimove professional platform for ongoing updates.
- Have an option to access business start up for teaching iCareiMove Programs in your area.
- Have a certificate of CPD attendance.
- Be part of the iCareiMove growing community.
( 8 hours duration LIVE Training)
Helen Tite and Pat Taylor have been working with older people for over 45 years collectively. As an Exercise Therapist and Registered Nurse, let them show you what it is really like working with an older population. They talk about the highs and the lows but mostly sharing stories of the fun, courage and wonderful experience of teaching these programs.
This interactive and entertaining course opens your mindset, thinking innovatively and differently about your approach to the growing and ageing population. After all, it will be all of us one day!